blog about affies whishlist tagboard follow
Shake it up! Saturday, March 19, 2011 / 0comments
all that is waiting is regret TT_TT
frm the they u disown me ... hw could u??!! TT_TT i cnt take these life anymore... i believe all these mistakes ar nt done by me....so dont think ur someone tearing luvs apart...ur gonna catch a bad cold frm the ices inside ur soul.... TT_TT in cyber u cnt c m cry but in reality , although im a guy..TT_TT ..every time i cry ill burst...
ill stop before the next step make me burn n dies..aaaaaaaah!! TT_TT im sory for this emoticons i'm just gonna start then...
words do burn through my hearts like an acid blinding ur eyes..pain brough me up in every secs i live, not a single point for me to go onn..let me die frm these useless years of living..let it be numb and pale as my blood frooze frm as i lay down n breath to my last...uh.....TT_TT
as i type im sorry for bad language as im breakingdown...im so sorry..
life with ppl killing ur courage..everytime i try ill die no matter if the choice is gd or bad...