blog about affies whishlist tagboard follow
Shake it up! Thursday, March 31, 2011 / 0comments
u threw us out..n made mom begg for milk...hw cruel?? without tt milk i would have died ...n wat u threw her phone out by the window n let he helplessly..twisted ur story with othrs making the rest believe only u..cursed my family of two to go to hell? huh??!! u bastard! n now...u go begging for me to accept ur apology...u think im a rag-doll? u want me u play ,bored dump me a side n have fun with othrs?? i just cnt accept this..u my father do this to ur own flesh and blood..i noe i wasin my mom's stomach before marriage rite?? u...disown me n now..TT_TT useless u made my mom suffer with her life..u beaten her half dead..n yet dare to sey im sorry..puck u larh..dont come back at all for me... let us ran madly home n both of us passed out as soon as we reached help..u b*t*h...n thax so much due to u!! im born this way! hhe made me turn to a pretty boy or i would already be a boy who i wished i wanted to be..